Ofertas de Empleo
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
Join our Data Solutions team and hop on our journey to deliver innovative cloud solutions. We challenge ourselves to use state-of-the-art technologies to add value to our clients. Our goal is to create, implement and maintain scalable and resilient infrastructures.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn new skills leveraging cloud technologies while working closely with Data Architects in executing different projects. We want to enable you to develop your career while you work on projects that:
• Allow you to learn and develop new skills on leading platforms.
• Use cloud services and tools to ingest, egress, and transform data from multiple sources
• Leverage cloud and hybrid environments to implement data solutions that best fit our clients’ business needs
• Implement and maintain data models for the proper operation of cloud infrastructures
• Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to implement data engineering solutions
• Ensure data quality and integrity through rigorous attention to detail and validation, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance, and security procedures
• Require documentation of processes, codes, and models to be shared with different stakeholders, ensuring Knowledge Management
• 1+ years of experience working in cloud computing and hands-on experience with any major Cloud service provider (Azure, GCP, AWS). On-prem data solutions experience is a plus.
• Knowledge on Python and Database
- Python (Nivel medio)
- Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería en Computación
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería de Ejecución en Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería en Informática / Sistemas
Escrito: alto - Hablado: alto - Traducción: alto